Monday, March 29, 2010

TwitterTwip Weekend Recap - 3/28/10

Sunday Morning

Trying to get motivated to head to Disney for the day. Overheard a conversation at breakfast that inspired this tweet :

Good lord. Listening to @DavidOlmsted & @TeamSkellington talk abt us needing a Zombie Emergency Kit. They found a website.

Yup, they were for real, too. The things I put up with. Luckily, they did not pass the website on, so I unfortunately cannot pass the knowledge on to you. Just leave a comment if you really have a burning desire to know more & I'll get that link for you.

Ok..so on the road....decided I would try 4 square on my phone while at the parks. Tried a "test" check-in at this location :

Getting cough meds for the princess (@ Target)

Epic fail.....4 square is not (<-- blog link) for "not-so-smart" phones . But, look at what I did find ;)


Look what i just got for 6 bucks :) on TwitpicLook what i just got for 6 bucks :)

Apparently, all Targets around us are "under construction" to add the grocery section. So, a LOT of merchandise is on clearance. *sweet* Funny thing, I saw this at my local Target for $24.99 today. LOL Happiness is a great clearance find!

Finally, we arrived at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Mission #1 was underway.

The #Flatties are out looking for adventures! on TwitpicThe
#Flatties are out looking for adventures!

Within 40 minutes, we were done with the day's mission....Pictures with the characters from Up ;)

Off to get lunch..

lots of lightening around here :) not as much rain as last week. going to Ikea for lunch and some dry time :)


The view from I.4. Glad i'm in my car. Just pray it stops by ... on Twitpic
The view from I.4. Glad i'm in my car. Just pray it stops by 7ish!


rain rain go away! on Twitpic
rain rain go away!

Finally, we were able to venture back out & accomplish the second half of our mission --> Starship featuring Mickey Thomas at Epcot!!

It really is clearing up. So ready to rock ;)
It really is clearing up. So ready to rock ;) on Twitpic

Tonight's concert snack courtesy of norway :)
Tonight's concert snack courtesy of norway :) on Twitpic

I found a review of the Schoolbread from Norway (<--read it!)on the Disney Driven Life (<--be counted) . I knew I needed to try it. And, oh my...it was good!!

#Flatties in italy. :)
#Flatties in italy. :) on Twitpic

Concert time!!

Holy cow! Starship is AWESOME! I'm cryin! :) lol


Of course @davidolmsted taking way better pics! Totally rocki... on Twitpic
- Of course @davidolmsted
taking way better pics! Totally rockin the world toNite

And for those of you that did not make it out to see Starship, they announced that they will be back in October for Food & Wine Festival! They are playing Halloween weekend. Guess I know where I will be on Halloween!!

Met back up with the girls in our traditional spot for fireworks.

Illuminations with my girls :) such a great way to start my week!

And there you have it..all my Sunday park tweets & pictures..all combined into one nifty neat blog post ;)

leave me some love, please ;)

til next time ~
make it magical :)







No comments:

Post a Comment